Skip to content


Please select the appropriate Faculty/Staff/Scholar form or document below that you wish to complete online.

Note: If you already started a specific online form, do not start a new one. Please go to your User Home Page to continue working on your online form.

New Scholars

Current Scholars

  • ​DS-2019 Reprint Request - if your DS-2019 was lost or damaged
  • ​J-1 Health Insurance Waiver - If you wish to decline the CISI health insurance policy offered by JMU, and use an alternate health insurance policy to meet the mandatory health insurance coverage requirement.